SAN ANDREAS arrives in cinemas May 28th and to celebrate, you have the chance to win tickets to the WORLD PREMIERE in London at Odeon Leicester Square on May 21st. Not only will you be able to watch this thrilling blockbuster ahead of its release, but the exclusive star-studded event will be attended by the film’s amazing cast, including Dwayne Johnson, Carla Gugino and Alexandra Daddario.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
After the infamous San Andreas Fault finally gives, triggering a magnitude 9 earthquake in California, a search and rescue helicopter pilot (Dwayne Johnson) and his estranged wife make their way together from Los Angeles to San Francisco to save their only daughter. But their treacherous journey north is only the beginning. And when they think the worst may be over…it’s just getting started.
Simply answer one simple question via our competition app and you could win a pair of SAN ANDREAS world premiere tickets and experience one of the biggest films of 2015.
SAN ANDREAS is in cinemas May 28th
Join the Twitter conversation with #SanAndreas
For more information on SAN ANDREAS visit www.warnerbros.co.uk/SanAndreas
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
1. Competition will close on May 18th.
2. Open to UK residents only.
3. Flicks and the City is the competition promoter.
4. Prize for each winner is 1 (one) pair of tickets to the San Andreas world premiere on May 21st (7pm start) at Odeon Leicester Square. Entrants must be free to attend from 5pm on the day of the event.
5. In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative prize will be available. Confirmed talent appearances at the premiere are subject to availability and may change prior to event.
6. Travel and accommodation is not included.
7. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
8. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
10. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
11. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
12. Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.