To celebrate the cinema release of Studio Ghibli’s Academy Award nominated new film, The Tale of The Princess Kaguya on 20th March, we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to a back-to-back preview screening of Studio Ghibli’s The Tale of The Princess Kaguya and Grave of the Fireflies! Both films were directed by Ghibli co-founder, the legendary Isao Takahata.
This celebration of all things Studio Ghibli will feature Japanese snacks for attendees, and additional prizes for those who bring along their most prized Ghibli possession or dress up as their favourite Ghibli character! This event will be taking place on the evening Monday 16th March starting at 6.15pm at a London West End location.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
From Oscar-winning animation house Studio Ghibli (Spirited Away, The Wind Rises) and directed by Ghibli co-founder the legendary Isao Takahata (Grave of The Fireflies), comes the spellbinding and visionary tour de force The Tale of The Princess Kaguya. Nominated for an Academy Award (Best Animated Feature), this exquisitely drawn and spellbinding story is based on the classic folk tale ‘The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter’. STUDIOCANAL are releasing both English language and Japanese versions, the dubbed release features an all-star cast with Darren Criss, Lucy Liu and Chloë Grace Moretz (as Princess Kaguya).
For your chance to win, just answer the question below via our competition app.
The Tale of The Princess Kaguya will be released in UK cinemas March 20th, Republic of Ireland March 27th.
Discover more at https://www.facebook.com/studioghibliuk
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
1. The competition ends at 23:59 on 12 March 2015.
2. Prize is 1 x pair of tickets for 5 winners to screening of THE TALE OF THE PRINCESS KAGUYA and GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES on Monday 16th March starting at 6.15pm at a West End London location.
3. Winners will be notified by email or phone by Friday 13th March. Winners who fail to respond by 6pm may find their entries are declared void.
4. Winners must be over 12 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. Winners must be able to attend the screening on the evening of Monday 16th March.
6. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. Travel and accommodation is not included.
8. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.