Walk It Home, the feature film that documents a pilgrimage to the Deep South by the most popular blues band in the Middle East, The Wanton Bishops, premieres exclusively on October 29th on Red Bull TV.
To celebrate the release, we’ve got 6 pairs of tickets to giveaway to an exclusive preview screening on Tuesday 27 October, 6.30 for 7.00pm at a central London venue. As well as the screening, drinks will be served at the bar before the screening. To be in with a a chance of winning just enter via our competition app below
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
Blues music dates back hundreds of years to the plantations along the Mississippi Delta, but people around the world have been feeling the blues for thousands of years — especially in cities like Beirut, home of the hit blues-rock duo, The Wanton Bishops. Nader Mansour and Eddy Ghossein were playing gigs together within a year of their first meeting; throughout their native Lebanon while also touring South Africa, India, Europe and the Middle East.
In 2014, they made a pilgrimage to Mississippi, USA; birthplace of the blues, for education, inspiration and to fully immerse themselves in the music that drove them to perform together. The resulting feature film is Walk it Home.
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
- The competition ends at 23:59 on 25 October 2015.
- The prize consists of a pair of tickets to a special screening of Walk It Home at 6.30pm on 27 October 2015 in a central London location.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone on Monday 26th October. Winners who fail to respond by 11pm may find their entries are declared void.
- Winners must be over 12 years old or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Winners must be able to attend the screening on the evening of 27th October.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.