To celebrate the March 13th release of Run All Night, the edge-of-your-seat action thriller starring Liam Neeson, we’re giving 5 lucky readers the chance to win a set of merchandise, including: Running Wristband, Touchscreen Gloves, Hooded Pullover and T-Shirt.
Brooklyn mobster and prolific hit man Jimmy Conlon (Neeson), once known as The Gravedigger, has seen better days. But when Jimmy’s estranged son, Mike (Joel Kinnaman), becomes a target, Jimmy must make a choice between the crime family he chose and the real family he abandoned long ago. Now, with nowhere safe to turn, Jimmy just has one night to figure out exactly where his loyalties lie and to see if he can finally make things right.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
For your chance to win a must-have Run All Night prize bundle, just answer one simple question via our competition app below.
Run All Night is in cinemas March 13th. Join the Twitter conversation with #RunAllNight and for more information on the film visit www.facebook.com/warnerbrosuk
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
1. The competition ends at 23:59 on 23 March 2015.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only.
3. Five (5) winners will each receive: Running Wristband, Touchscreen Gloves, Hooded Pullover (medium) and T-Shirt (medium).
4. Flicks and the City is the competition promoter.
5. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
7. Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
8. There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
9. Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.