Win tickets to the PAN world premiere in London
PAN arrives in cinemas Oct 16th and to celebrate, you have the chance to win one 3 pairs of tickets to the WORLD PREMIERE in London at Odeon Leicester Square on Sept 20th.
Not only will you be able to watch this thrilling film ahead of its release, but the exclusive star-studded event will be attended by the PAN’s amazing cast, including Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara, Garrett Hedlund, Levi Miller and director Joe Wright.
From director Joe Wright (ATONEMENT, PRIDE & PREJUDICE) comes PAN a live-action feature presenting a wholly original adventure about the beginnings of the beloved characters created by J.M. Barrie. Peter (Levi Miller) is a mischievous 12-year-old boy with an irrepressible rebellious streak, but in the bleak London orphanage where he has lived his whole life those qualities do not exactly fly. Then one incredible night, Peter is whisked away from the orphanage and spirited off to a fantastical world of pirates, warriors and fairies called Neverland. There, he finds amazing adventures and fights life-or-death battles while trying to uncover the secret of his mother, who left him at the orphanage so long ago, and his rightful place in this magical land. Teamed with the warrior Tiger Lily (Rooney Mara) and a new friend named James Hook (Garrett Hedlund), Peter must defeat the ruthless pirate Blackbeard (Hugh Jackman) to save Neverland and discover his true destiny—to become the hero who will forever be known as Peter Pan.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
Simply answer the question below via our competition app and you could win a pair of PAN world premiere tickets and experience one of the biggest movie events of 2015.
PAN is in cinemas Oct 16th
Join the Twitter conversation with #PAN
For more information on PAN visit www.warnerbros.co.uk/pan
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
- Competition will close on September 16th.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Flicks And The City is the competition promoter.
- Prize for each winner is 1 (one) pair of tickets to the PAN world premiere on Sept 20th (4pm start) at Odeon Leicester Square. Entrants must be free to attend from 2pm on the day of the event.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative prize will be available. Confirmed talent appearances at the premiere are subject to availability and may change prior to event.
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.