Win tickets to the IN THE HEART OF THE SEA European Premiere in London
IN THE HEART OF THE SEA arrives in cinemas Boxing Day and to celebrate, you have the chance to win tickets to the EUROPEAN PREMIERE in London’s Leicester Square on Wednesday 2nd December. Not only will you be able to watch this epic tale of adventure ahead of its release, also the film’s amazing cast, including Chris Hemsworth, Cillian Murphy and Tom Holland will attend the exclusive star-studded event.
In the winter of 1820, the New England whaling ship Essex was assaulted by something no one could believe: a whale of mammoth size and will, and an almost human sense of vengeance. The real-life maritime disaster would inspire Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick. But that told only half the story. “In the Heart of the Sea” reveals the encounter’s harrowing aftermath, as the ship’s surviving crew is pushed to their limits and forced to do the unthinkable to stay alive. Braving storms, starvation, panic and despair, the men will call into question their deepest beliefs, from the value of their lives to the morality of their trade, as their captain searches for direction on the open sea and his first mate still seeks to bring the great whale down.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
Simply answer the question below via our competition app and you could win a pair of IN THE HEART OF THE SEA European premiere tickets and experience a very special early Christmas present!
IN THE HEART OF THE SEA is in cinemas Boxing Day (December 26th)
Join the Twitter conversation with #InTheHeartOfTheSea
For more information on IN THE HEART OF THE SEA visit https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/movies/in-the-heart-of-the-sea
©2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
- Competition will close at 23:59 on Sunday 29th November 2015.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Flicks And The City is the competition promoter.
- Prize for 2 (two) winners is 1 (one) pair of tickets to the In The Heart Of The Sea European premiere on December 2nd (7pm start, guests must be seated by this time) at Empire Leicester Square, Impact
- Entrants must be free to attend from 5pm on the day of the event.
- In the unlikely event that the premiere is cancelled, no alternative prize will be available. Confirmed talent appearances at the premiere are subject to availability and may change prior to event
- Travel and accommodation is not included.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.