WIN! He Named Me Malala poster signed by director Davis Guggenheim
HE NAMED ME MALALA is an intimate portrait of Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai, who was targeted by the Taliban and severely wounded by a gunshot when returning home on her school bus in Pakistan’s Swat Valley. The then 15-year-old (she turned 18 this July) was singled out, along with her father, for advocating for girls’ education, and the attack on her sparked an outcry from supporters around the world. She miraculously survived and is now a leading campaigner for girls’ education globally as co-founder of the Malala Fund.
Acclaimed documentary filmmaker Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, Waiting for Superman) shows us how Malala, her father Zia and her family are committed to fighting for education for all girls worldwide. The film gives us an inside glimpse into this extraordinary young girl’s life – from her close relationship with her father who inspired her love for education, to her impassioned speeches at the UN, to her everyday life with her parents and brothers.
To celebrate the release of HE NAMED ME MALALA in cinemas this Friday, we’re offering you the chance to win a signed poster by documentary filmmaker Davis Guggenheim.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
Watch the trailer:
For your chance to win, answer the following question via our competition app:
He Named Me Malala opens in UK cinemas this Friday.
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
- Competition will close on November 30th 2015.
- Open to UK participants only.
- Flicks And The City is the competition promoter.
- Prize for two (2) winners is: 1x signed poster by the documentary filmmaker Davis Guggenheim.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
- Winner will be selected from all valid and correct entries and notified by email or phone.
- Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfillment.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.