Win Far From The Madding Crowd Merchandise!
To celebrate the release of FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD, in UK cinemas May 1st from Fox Searchlight Pictures, we’ve got 5 stunning merchandise packs to giveaway!
Based on the literary classic by Thomas Hardy, FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD is the story of independent, beautiful and headstrong Bathsheba Everdene (Carey Mulligan), who attracts three very different suitors: Gabriel Oak (Matthias Schoenaerts), a sheep farmer, captivated by her fetching wilfulness; Frank Troy (Tom Sturridge), a handsome and reckless Sergeant; and William Boldwood (Michael Sheen), a prosperous and mature bachelor.
This timeless story of Bathsheba’s choices and passions explores the nature of relationships and love – as well as the human ability to overcome hardships through resilience and perseverance.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
For your chance to win, just answer the question below via our competition app:
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
1. Competition will close at 23:59 on 11 May 2015 and entries made after the closing date will not be considered.
2. Entrants must be over the age of 12.
3. Competition is open to UK residents only.
4. Prize for x 5 winners is x1 picnic basket, x1 umbrella, x1 bag, x1 copy of Far From The Madding Crowd novel and x1 Far From The Madding Crowd official soundtrack.
5. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by Flicks And The City. The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
6. Winners will be notified via email or phone.
7. In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winner’s name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfillment.
10. Winner’s name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfillment.
11. The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into.