Win an action Blu-ray bundle to celebrate the release of SURVIVOR!
Action-packed SURVIVOR starring Pierce Brosnan (James Bond) and Milla Jovovich (The Resident Evil franchise) is out in cinemas this Friday and to celebrate, we have two Blu-ray bundles including some top action films to giveaway!
“Survivor” is a thriller about a State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London, where she is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. And that puts her in the line of fire: targeted for death, framed for crimes she didn’t commit, discredited and on the run. Now she must find a way to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year’s Eve in New York’s Times Square.
Starring Milla Jovovich (The Resident Evil franchise), Pierce Brosnan (James Bond), Dylan McDermott (Olympus Has Fallen, Automata), Angela Bassett (Olympus has Fallen), James D’Arcy (Jupiter Ascending, Cloud Atlas), Robert Forster (Jackie Brown) and Frances De La Tour (The Harry Potter Franchise). Directed by James McTeigue (V for Vendetta) and from the Producers of Olympus has Fallen.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply watch the clip below and then choose which option you think happens next:
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
Enter the competition via our competition app below:
SURVIVOR is in cinemas this Friday!
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
1. Open to UK residents only
2. The competition will close at 23:59 on 19 June 2015
3. The promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ. The competition is run in association with Flicks and the City
4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
5. This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or Flicks and the City or associated agents of those companies.
6. To enter the competition, users must answer the following question correctly – “What does The Watchmaker (Pierce Brosnan) do next?” via the online competition app.
7. Only one entry per person will be considered.
8. Entries that are incomplete, illegal, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
9. The two Winners will be the first two entrants randomly drawn from the correct entries received before the closing date and time. The two Winners will be contacted by email or telephone by Think Jam.
10. Prize for the two winners: a Lionsgate Blu-ray bundle which includes Expendables 3, Olympus Has Fallen, Sin City 2, Sabotage and Automata each only.
11. The promoter reserves the right (a) substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
13. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
14. By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
15. If the two winners fail to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and alternative winners will be contacted.
16. To be informed of the winners’ names and county, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Flicks and the City Survivor Competition 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.