Magic Mike XXL: Multimedia Screening Competition
The Kings of Tampa are back! To celebrate the release of Magic Mike XXL, out in cinemas 3rd July, Flicks and the City are giving 10 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the multimedia screening in London on 29th June.
Watch the trailer here:
About Magic Mike XXL:
Picking up the story three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life at the top of his game, “Magic Mike XXL” finds the remaining Kings of Tampa likewise ready to throw in the towel. But they want to do it their way: burning down the house in one last blow-out performance in Myrtle Beach, and with legendary headliner Magic Mike sharing the spotlight with them. On the road to their final show, with whistle stops in Jacksonville and Savannah to renew old acquaintances and make new friends, Mike and the guys learn some new moves and shake off the past in surprising ways.
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 pairs of Magic Mike XXL multimedia screening tickets all you need to do is answer the following question correctly via out competition app below
© 2015 Warner Bros. Ent. All rights reserved.
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
1. The competition ends at 14:00 on 26 June 2015.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only.
3. This competition is not open to employees of Flicks and the City or Warner Bros UK or associated agents of those companies.
4. To enter the competition answer the question above, and submit answers to Flicks and the City.
5. Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
6. Ten winners will each receive a pair of Magic Mike XXL multimedia screening tickets for 29th June at Vue West End from 6pm.
7. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Prizes will be sent to the winner within four-weeks of the competition closure date.
9. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
10. Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly.
11. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
12. By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.