Game of Thrones – “Marry Murder Make Out?” with White Walker
It’s time for another round of Flicks And The City’s brand new Game of Thrones challenge: Marry, Murder, Make Out?
Check out the video to see Ross Mullan, who made a dramatic entrance as the White Walker in season 2’s finale, tackle our Marry, Murder, Make Out? game!
The rules are simple: we give Ross the names of 3 characters from Game of Thrones and he has to tell us who his character the White Walker would marry, who he’d murder, and who he’d make out with!
On your marks, get set, go!
- Game of Thrones – Cast Panel at Wales Comic Con
- White Walker – Ross Mullan
- Marry, Murder, Make Out? GoT challenge with Lancel Lannister
- Lancel Lannister – Eugene Simon
- GoT Seasons 3 & 4
- Bran Stark – Isaac Hempstead-Wright
- Loras Tyrell – Finn Jones
- Hodor – Kristian Nairn
- Pypar – Josef Altin
- Podrick Payne – Daniel Portman
- Yara Greyjoy – Gemma Whelan
- Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance), Syrio Forel (Miltos Yerolemou), Jeor Mormont (James Cosmo), Pycelle (Julian Glover), Ygritte (Rose Leslie), Samwell Tarly (John Bradley), and Night’s Watch Bowen Marsh (Brian Fortune)