Competition: Win Steve Jobs Soundtrack & Biography
To celebrate the release of Steve Jobs in UK cinemas on Friday 13th November, we’re giving away prizes to 4 lucky winners, including the film’s soundtrack and Steve Jobs: The Exclusive Biography, by Walter Isaacson (1st Prize) and a copy of the biography only to three runners up. For a chance to win a prize enter via our competition app below!
This competition has closed. Click the button above for all our new giveaways!
Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint an intimate portrait of the brilliant man at its epicenter.
Steve Jobs is directed by Academy Award® winner Danny Boyle and written by Academy Award® winner Aaron Sorkin, working from Walter Isaacson’s best-selling biography of the Apple founder. The producers are Mark Gordon, Guymon Casady of Film 360, Scott Rudin, Boyle and Academy Award® winner Christian Colson.
Michael Fassbender plays Steve Jobs, the pioneering founder of Apple, with Academy Award®-winning actress Kate Winslet starring as Joanna Hoffman, former marketing chief of Macintosh. Steve Wozniak, who co-founded Apple, is played by Seth Rogen, and Jeff Daniels stars as former Apple CEO John Sculley. The film also stars Katherine Waterston as Chrisann Brennan, Jobs’ ex-girlfriend, and Michael Stuhlbarg as Andy Hertzfeld, one of the original members of the Apple Macintosh development team.
STEVE JOBS RELEASES IN UK CINEMAS 13TH NOVEMBER 2015
In addition to our Competition Terms and Conditions the following additional terms and conditions apply.
- The competition ends at 23:59 on 27 November 2015.
- The Prize must be delivered to one UK address.
- All prizes elements are subject to availability.
- The Prize Supplier reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
- If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, the prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner(s) cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part).