The following terms and conditions apply to all competitions run on Flicks And The City.
- By entering a competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any entry instructions specified on the competition page.
- The competition on Flicks And The City is only open to entrants aged 16 or over.
- Employees of and contributors to Flicks And The City are excluded from the competition.
- No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
- Flicks And The City will choose a winner at random from all correctly submitted entries at the end of a competition period.
Competition winners will be notified by either Twitter, Facebook or email within 48 hours of the competition ending.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners; however, if a winner is not contactable or a prize is not claimed with 48 hours of notification, the winner will forfeit their prize and a further winner will be selected from all remaining valid entries.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Prizes are only valid for the date and event stated and no changes are permitted under any circumstance. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Flicks And The City, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, Flicks And The City reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Flicks And The City accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason any aspect of the competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Flicks And The City which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Flicks And The City may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Flicks And The City and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
- If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.